Safety 1st Onboard Antimicrobial Infant Car Seat
: In stock
: Car Seats
Regular price $316.65
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Provide your baby with superior safety while traveling with the onBoard™35 LT Antimicrobial infant car seat. The 4 harness heights are spaced right to give your child a better fit all the way from 4-35 pounds. The buckle adjusts in two ways so that you can customize not only the length, but also the buckle’s position on your child. Smaller babies get the extra support they need with a contoured head insert that can be removed as they grow. The seat has also been designed for a better-reclined body position to give your baby a safer ride.
Antimicrobial - Made with antimicrobial fabric, built to inhibit the growth of bacteria and odor-causing microbes on the product. The antimicrobial properties do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms
- Made with antimicrobial fabric, built to inhibit the growth of bacteria and odor-causing microbes on the product
- Rear-facing car seat for infants weighing 4 to 35 lb.
- Lightweight and easy to carry for comfortable traveling
- Side impact protection provides peace of mind
- Four harness heights accommodate both tiny and tall infants
- Easily tighten the harness from the front with a single pull
- Buckle can be adjusted in two ways to find the best position for your child
- Removable infant head insert offers extra support for newborns
- Stay in car base makes it easy to snap in car with one simple click
- Seat pad is machine washable and dryer safe for easy maintenance
- QuickClick design means you can conveniently attach the car seat to any compatible stroller in a single click (stroller sold separately)
- UAS equipped
- Approved for use on airplanes
- Exceeds Federal Safety Standards
- Dimensions (L × W × H):
- 73.66 cm × 40.64 cm × 63.50 cm (29 in. ×16 in. × 25 in)
- Weight without the base: 3.4kg (7.5lbs)
- Weight including the base: 4.76kg (10.5 lbs)
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)