Medline Guardian Toilet Safety Rails
: In stock
: Bath Safety
Regular price $95.98
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Toilet rails provide users with added stability while lowering onto and rising from the toilet. This non-invasive frame is ideal for anyone with limited mobility, stability issues, or recovering from surgery. The frame is made of sturdy aluminum tubing with skid-resistant rubber tipped legs and closed cell foam armrests for comfort and grip. The adjustable handles rotate back to allow a wide range of comfortable and secure positions.
Features and Benefits:
- Supports up to 300 lbs
- Universal Commode Compatibility
- Adjustable height 66-74 cm (26-31 in.) accommodates standard or elevated toilet seats
- Easy-to-clean aluminum frame mounts securely onto bowl with adjustable bracket 46-61 cm (18-24 in.)
- Not recommended for full weight bearing
- Height Adjustment armrest to floor: 66-74 cm (26-31in.)
- Width Adjustment between armrests: 46-61 cm (8-24 in.)
- Overall Depth: arm 43 cm (16.75 in.), at leg 30 cm (12 in.)
- Width : 60.96 cm (24 in)
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)