Safety 1st Grow and Go ARB Sport 3-in-1 Car Seat, Chili Pepper
: In stock
: Car Seats
Regular price $383.32
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The Safety 1st Grow and Go ARB™ 3-in-1 car seat is built to grow and provide your child with superior protection and comfort every step of the way! It gives your child a safer and more comfortable ride with extended use at each stage; up to 18.1 kg (40 lb.) rear-facing, 10 - 29.4 kg (22 - 65 lb.) forward facing, and up to 45.3 kg (100 lb.) as a booster seat.
- 3-in-1 car seat technology from Safety 1st, the brand that invented the category
- Stage 1 - Rear Facing 2.2 - 18.1 kg (5 à 40 lb.) and 48.2 - 88.9 cm (19 - 36 in.)
- Stage 2 - Forward Facing 10 - 29.4 kg (22 - 65 lb.) and 73.6 - 132 cm (29 - 52 in.)
- Stage 3 - Belt Positioning Booster from 18.1 - 45.3 kg (40 - 100 lb.) and 101.6 - 132 cm (40 - 52 in.)
- Padded anti-rebound bar (ARB) to use in Rear-Facing mode prevents over-rotation in a sudden stop or crash. Easily removes for forward facing use. Anti rebound bar is typically a feature seen in premium priced car seats.
- Removable, washable soft grip cup holder for drinks and snacks
- Simply rotate the levers to adjust the harness height and headrest together in 1 quick step. No need to uninstall the seat with QUICKFIT™ harness system
- Frustration-free harness holders prevent the straps from getting stuck under your child, making it easy to get in and out
- Smart recline design takes up less space in the back seat, leaving extra room in the front
- Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad, unsnaps and lifts away quickly from the seat frame for truly easy cleaning
- Country of manufacture: US
- Dimensions (L × W × H):
- 60.96 cm × 48.26 cm × 60.96 cm (24 in. × 19 in. × 24 in.)
- Weight: 8.18 kg (18 lb.)
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)