FilterAsk a Question
Ready to Hang Enhance any room with the scenes from nature with this beautiful piece of Canadian art history. Born and raised in Canada, Tom Thomson is often credited with his influence on a group of artists who would become known as the Group of Seven. From 1914 to 1917, Tom spent most of the year in Algonquin Park, returning in the winters to Toronto to paint the few canvases which he completed. Mysteriously in 1917, Thomson drowned in Algonquin Park leaving behind a legend that has burgeoned with time.
The Canoe, 1912 by Tom Thomson
: In stock
Regular price $287.98
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Polystyrene molding with a mahogany finish
- Glass-framed using pure white mats
- Print is “Limited Edition”
- Ready to hang
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 90.9 cm x 5.1 cm x 82.6 cm (35.8 in. x 2 in. x 32.5 in.)
- Image size (L x H): 45.7 cm x 55.9 cm (18 in. x 22 in.)
- Weight: 5.7 kg (12.5 lb.)
>Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)