FilterAsk a Question
2 x 40 Capsules. Restores and maintains healthy intestinal flora balance. Great for travelling or on the go This premium probiotic supplement from webber naturals ® provides all the most valuable probiotic species for good health, in a potent double strength formula with 10 billion active cells. Complete probiotic double strength is shelf-stable (no refrigeration required). It contains 3 Lactobacilli strains for small intestine care, and 2 Bifidobacteria strains for colon care. It is specially designed to support immunity and healthy digestion by building healthy gut microflora throughout the digestive tract. Maintaining healthy gut flora can help prevent intestinal infections and disturbances such as antibiotic-associated diarrhea, traveler’s diarrhea, and improve symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome, and inflammatory bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. Due to its advanced microencapsulation technology, this product is guaranteed potent at the expiry date and stable without refrigeration
Features and benefits:
webber naturals Probiotic - 5 Strain - 10 Billion Active Cells - 2 x 40 Capsules
: In stock
: Probiotics & Gut Health
Regular price $43.18
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Features and benefits:
- Restores and maintains healthy intestinal flora balance
- No refrigeration required
- Great for travelling or on the go
- Double strength, guaranteed to contain 10 billion active cells per capsule, up to the time of expiry
- Microencapsulated beadlets technology
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- Contains no wheat
- NPN 80012092
- 1 capsule 1â€“2 times daily, preferably with meals, or as directed by a physician.
- Take at least 2â€“3 hours before or after antibiotics.
- 40-80 days
- Sealed for safety and freshness.
- For product freshness protect from heat and humidity.
- This product has come in contact with milk and soy.
- Do not use if you have a milk or soy allergy.
- Discontinue use and consult a physician if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g., diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days.
- Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain.
- Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g., AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).
- Keep out of reach of children.
>Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)